If you wish to
- notify a change of name
- notify a change of address
- request replacement share certificates, dividend cheques/warrants or dividend confirmation
- check your shareholding
- transfer your shares to another person
- arrange for dividends to be paid directly into a bank account
Please contact our registrars
Link Asset Services
34 Beckenham Road
UK – 0371 664 0300 Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open between 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales).
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
By post – Link Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU.
Registered Shareholders can also register and access information regarding their shareholdings by using the Shareholder Portal at www.signalshares.com
Signal Shares is a secure online site where you can manage your shareholding quickly and easily. You can:
- View your holding and get an indicative valuation
- Change your address
- Arrange to have dividends paid into your bank account
- Request to receive shareholder communications by email rather than post
- View your dividend payment history
- Make dividend payment choices
- Buy and sell shares and access a wealth of stock market news and information
- Register your proxy voting instruction
- Download a stock transfer form.
To register for Signal Shares just visit www.signalshares.com. All you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate or your dividend tax voucher.
Dividend payment options
Re-invest your dividends
Link’s Dividend Re-investment Plan offers a convenient way for shareholders to build up their shareholding by using dividend money to purchase additional shares. The plan is provided by Link Asset Services, a trading name of Link Market Services Trustees Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
For more information and an application pack please call 0371 664 0381 (Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open between 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales).
Alternatively you can email email@example.com or log on to www.signalshares.com
It is important to remember that the value of shares and income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not recover the amount of money you invest. Past performance should not be seen as indicative of future performance. This arrangement should be considered as part of a diversified portfolio.
Arrange to have your dividends paid direct into your bank account
This means that:
- Your dividend reaches your bank account on the payment date
- It is more secure – cheques can sometimes get lost in the post
- You don’t have the inconvenience of depositing a cheque
- Helps reduce cheque fraud
If you have a UK bank account you can sign up for this service on Signal shares (by clicking on ‘your dividend options’ and following the on screen instructions) or by contacting the Customer Support Centre.